Duckbill valve It is also called back pressure flexible check valve, rubber flexible check valve, duck beak type flexible check valve, etc, Duckbill valve Using all natural rubber, there is no redundant mechanical components in production and use, no mechanical transmission intervention during startup, no noise, no fault, no maintenance; the opening pressure is small, 1 cm water head can be opened, under normal circumstances, the head loss part may be reduced to a minimum degree, and the medium used is weak acid and alkali and sewage. It is widely used for the discharge of flood water and waste water of coast, beach and wharf, and the sewage of coastal city. It has good antifreeze performance and can be used in alpine areas. It is a green valve. Rubber drain check valve : for sewage system: Rubber drain check valve It can prevent flood and sewage from flowing into underground water channel and basement, and avoid heavy loss. Duckbill valve: odor barrier: installed in the pipeline: Rubber blowdown check valve can prevent the odor diffusion of sewage or odorous fluid, and can drain water at any time.
1、 Installation method
1. The installation site must have a unified planning and command before installation, and do not operate at will; strictly following the installation and operation instructions and the relevant technical data of duckbill valve is an important guarantee to obtain good performance of duckbill valve, and also an early guarantee for us to provide you with good service.
2. Before the installation of duckbill valve, it is necessary to determine and understand the technical conditions of the valve itself, the service conditions and structural dimensions of the valve as far as possible, so as to prevent the occurrence of accidents, which may affect the installation or use.
3. When the duckbill valve moves, it should follow the vertical movement. If you need to use the cable, please put the cable in the middle of the duckbill valve. During the installation and hoisting of duckbill valve, multi-point hoisting is also required, instead of single point lifting; for installation of duckbill valve above DN 1200, there should be wood strut inside to prevent deformation and scratch of duckbill valve; meanwhile, the center of gravity on both sides should be balanced. The method of moving and hoisting is shown in Figure a
4. The vertical angle of the valve should be 20 mm-2 degrees above and below the vertical line. As shown in Figure B Flange duckbill valve Installation method, the installation of clamp type (sleeve type) duckbill valve shall also comply with this requirement.
5. When installing duckbill valves above DN800 (including DN800), supporting devices (or hoisting structures) to prevent sagging shall be provided, as shown in Fig. B. Moreover, after the installation of duckbill valve, the bottom of duckbill valve should not contact with the installation plane, which should be at least 50cm higher than the installation plane, so as to ensure the suspension of duckbill valve.
6. When the valve is larger than DN 1400, it is necessary to install metal device at the end of the valve.
1. During the loading and unloading of duckbill valve with size of more than DN 1800 (including DN 1800), the foot ring fixed on the lower clamp or flange of duckbill valve shall be used for lifting or lowering. The lifting foot ring shall not be used for moving duckbill valve.
2. It is strictly forbidden to cut the surface with sharp tools during loading and unloading, transportation and installation.
3. The valve is strictly forbidden to contact with engine oil and strong radiation light.
4. Duckbill valve should be far away from heat sources and should not be exposed to the sun. When used in the wild, it should be covered.
5. During the trial run of duckbill valve, or when the pump is stopped during operation, there shall be no negative pressure inside the pipe where duckbill valve is installed.
6. Regular inspection of the support and lifting device of duckbill valve is an important means to ensure the performance of duckbill valve. The lifting duckbill valve without support must be installed with relevant devices.
7. Regularly check the trash removal grid upstream of duckbill valve to prevent the performance degradation of the trash removal grid, resulting in excessive floating or sediment in the duckbill valve, which may affect the performance of the valve.
8. During the installation of the project, the lifting feet must be removed before the duckbill valve falls down (when the large-diameter duckbill valve is placed, there are lifting feet at the bottom)
Duckbill valve is also called back pressure type flexible check valve, rubber flexible check valve, duckbill type flexible check valve, etc. the duckbill valve adopts all natural rubber, and there is no redundant mechanical components in production and use, and there is no mechanical transmission intervention during startup. The duckbill valve produced by Shanghai Luoying can realize the function of positive outflow and reverse check of sewage, and the product quality meets the ~ standard.